- Site ready for immediate hook-up
- Minimum site preparation
- Maximum space utilization
- Fully operational controls and instruments
- Modular pre-piping to ASME standards
- Allows longer settling time
- Improves solid handling capability
- Reduces internal turbulence
- Increases gas separation
- Reduces system pressure drop
- Improves solid separation
- Virtually eliminates turbulence
- Calms interface for more efficient operation
- Positive identification of interface
- Greater flexibility for well conditions
PRIMENERGY PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT HORIZONTAL TRIMLINE HEATER
- Small diameter vessel
- Extra long fire tube
- Extra long coil bundle
- Increases heat transfer surface area
- More even heat distribution
- Eliminates hot spots
- Closer proximity to coil bundle
- Increases combustion efficiency
- Reduces fuel gas consumption
- Lowers stack temperature
- Eliminates effects of harmonics which helps prevent premature failure
- Easier to service
- Fewer coil turns
- Reduces pressure drop
- Improves heat transfer
- Easy to remove and install
- Reduces downtime
- Easily adjustable for changing well conditions
- External piping for serviceability
- Removable for repair or replacement
- More efficient fuel utilization
- Increased burner tube life
- Hinged flame arrestor
- Emergency high temperature control
- Low fluid level control
- Safety gas scrubber with high liquid level shut in
- Increased efficiency
- Controlled flow pattern
- Small physical size
- Increased glycol contact area
- Reduced glycol circulation rate
- Maximizes glycol surface area
- Increases glycol drying efficiency
- Improves initial drying
- Decreases required retention time
- Reduces physical size requirements
- Increases overall drying capabilities
- Collects free liquids
- Reduces gas turbulence
- Increases fuel gas efficiency
- Reduces glycol loss
- More effective water removal
- Preheats wet glycol
- Reduces gas consumption
- Improved cooling increases water absorption
- Positive displacement metering
- Internal plastic coatings
- Bucket & Weir separator controls
- Glycol to distillate separator
- Harsh environment housings
Available in sizes with through-put capacity from 250M to 50 MMCF.
Sizing is dependent upon well and production conditions.
Contact your representative to determine your exact needs prior to ordering.
GAS PROCESSING UNIT (GPU) STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Indirect Heating Unit with:
Removable Split Flow Coil Bundle
XH Fuel Gas Preheat Coil
Long Nose Heater Choke
0-250°F Thermometer with 304 SS
Flame Arrestor Type Insert Burner with 2" Mixing Chamber
Fisher #620 1" H.P. Regulator
Kimray T12 Thermostat Base with Separable Socket.
3/4" Fuel Gas Strainer
Kimray 3/4" 12 SBT-DAB Motor Valve (Burner Gas Control).
Stack - Removable
0-160# Instrument Gas Pressure Gauge
0-30# Burner Gas Pressure Gauge
Automatic Shut-Off float operated
Fuel Gas Scrubber
Removable Fire Box
Horizontal Two Phase ASME Code Separator with:
Threaded Coupling Inlet Connection.
Threaded Coupling Level Control Connections.
Threaded Coupling Gas Outlet Connection.
Threaded Coupling Oil and Water Outlets.
Threaded Coupling Drain Connection.
Threaded Coupling Safety Head Connection.
Threaded Coupling Relief Valve Connection.
1/2" 6,000# Threaded Coupling
Pressure Gauge Connection.
1" 6,000# Threaded Coupling Fuel Gas Connection.
3/4" 6,000# Threaded Coupling
Liquid Level Gauge Valve Connection
S.S. Wire Mesh Mist Extractor
Vortex Breakers over Oil and Water Outlet.
Set Penberthy 330 Gauge Valves
High Pressure Gauge Column
2" Union Type Safety Head with Rupture Disc set at 1,584 PSI.
1/2" Needle Isolating Valve
0-2,000 PSI Pressure Gauge
2" Liquid Level Controls
Kimray 1400 SMT 1" 4,000# Motor Dump Valves.
1301-F-2 H.P. 1/4" Gas Regulator
Fisher Type 67FR Instrument Gas Regulator.
Hydroseal Series 4 Type "C" Relief Valve
ASME Code "Baffle" Contactor with:
0-1500 PSIG Pressure Gauge with Isolating Valve.
ASME Code Relief Valve
0-250° Dial Face Thermometer with Thermowell.
2,000 PSIG WP Check Valve on Glycol Inlet.
2,000 PSIG WP Ball Valves for Drain and Isolating of Vessel from
Pump and Reboiler.
External "U" Tube Glycol to Gas Exchanger
Vertical ASME Code Scrubber with:
2" NPT Inlet
2" NPT Gas Outlet
1" Liquid Outlet
3/4" Gauge Column
128 PQC Control Valve
Gauge Columns w/Cocks
0-250° F Thermometer
Reboiler-Surge Vessel with:
Still Column Flange
2" NPT Fill Connections
1/2" NPT Drain
1/2" NPT Gauge Glass
1/2" NPT Glycol Outlet
3/4" NPT Thermometer
1" NPT Temperature Controls
2" NPT Vapor Outlet
Mounted on WF 6" Skid, Unit complete with all necessary tubing, fittings, etc., for placing in service. Piping will include unions located for ease in removing items from lines.
Glycol Pump with Unions, Block and Bleed Ball Valves for
Temperature Controls (2)
One for Normal Control, One for High Temperature Shutdown.
0-500° Dial Face Thermometer with Well.
High Pressure Instrument and Burner Gas Regulator.
Low Pressure Instrument and Burner Gas Regulator.
Low Pressure Strainer Pump Suction "Y" Type.
2,000 PSIG WP Glycol Pump
Filter with 75 Micron Element on Inlet to Power Side of, Pump,
Block and Bleed Valves for Element Changing.
316 S.S. Internal Glycol to Glycol Exchanger.
Removable Firetube with Flanged Stack.
Removable Still Column packed with Ceramic Saddles.
0-60 PSIG Pressure Gauge with Isolating Valve.
Flame Arrestor with Burner and Pilot Light Assembly.
Set Gauge Cocks with Glass.
1" Fiberglass Insulation w/Embossed Aluminum Jacketing.
ASME Code Horizontal Three Phase Separator with:
2" NPT 6,000# Inlet
2" Gas Outlet
2" NPT Drain
2" NPT Relief Valve
2" NPT Oil Outlet
2" NPT Water Outlet
2" NPT Oil Level Control
2" Water Level Control
3/4" NPT Gauge Column
1/2" NPT Pressure Gauge for Instrument Gas
S.S. Wire Mesh Mist Extractor
Vortex Breakers over Oil and Water Outlets.
* Options are prices based on 500,000 BTU/HR.
ASME Code Bronze Relief
Valve Set at 125 PSIG
2 Ea. - Level Controls
2 Ea. - Dump Valves
2 Ea. Sets Penberthy Gauge
Cocks and Glasses
Fisher 67FR Instrument Regulator
0-150 PSIG Pressure Gauge with Isolating Valve
Options for other sizes can be priced upon request.
VAPOR RECOVERY UNIT
- Increases revenue from gas sales.
- Provides fuel for equipment
- Reduces possible fire hazards.
- Improves working conditions.
- Helps meet EPA Requirements.
- Reduces damage to equipment from harmful vapors.
- Increased revenue from sale of light ends.
- Can be used to improve API gravity of pipeline product.
- Light end storage tank.
- Explosion-proof controls and motors.
5 HP: 25 MCF 15 HP: 100 MCF
10 HP: 50 MCF 25 HP: 250 MCF
Custom sizes to fit your needs.
Actual capacity will vary depending upon pressure requirements and liquid
content. Contact your representative to determine your exact needs.
VAPOR RECOVERY UNIT (VRU)
Reciprocating type Gas Compressor with:
Explosion proof 3-phase, 60 HZ, 230/460 VAC Electric Motor.
"V" Belt Drive System with Guard for motor to compressor connection.
Inlet Gas Scrubber with:
3" Flanged Inlet Connection
3" Flanged Outlet Connection
36" Sight glass with Gauge Cocks
Coal Tar Epoxy Internal Coating
Condensate Level Controller (Float Operated)
High Condensate Level Shutdown (Float Operated)
Automated Condensate Transfer Pump.
Explosion Proof Single Phase, 60 HZ, 110 VAC Electric Motor.
Coupling and Guard for Motor to Pump Connection.
Explosion Proof High Pressure Switch.
Explosion Proof High Temperature Switch.
Two (2) Discharge Pressure Gauges (0-100 PSI) with Isolating Valves.
Gauge Type Thermometer (40-240°F) with S/S Thermowell.
NEMA Explosion Proof Motor Control Panel with:
All equipment mounted on a X Structural Steel Skid with
Magnetic Motor Starter
Dry Type Transformer
0-20 Minute Adjustable By-Pass Timer (as Required).
Indicating Lights for:
By-Pass (as required)
High Condensate Level Shutdown
Interconnecting Piping, Conduit and Wiring.
2" Dual Compressor Control By-Pass System With Explosion Proof Electric Operators (includes Control Panel Modification).
Liquid Level Lectronics Stock Tank Vapor Pressure Controller.
RO-TA-PHASE Control Panel to convert single phase to three phase.
* Options are priced based on 50 MCFD, 40 PSI VRU.
Options for other sizes can be priced upon request.
*P.O.A. - Priced on Application
Gas Production Unit
Gas Production Unit with indirect heater, high and low pressure separators, glycol dehydrator with fuel gas scrubber, interpiping and instrument air.
Gas Production skid with indirect heater, high and low pressure separators, glycol dehydrator with interpiping and instrument air.
Skid Mounted Vapor Recovery Unit